Mason jars have standard sizes, standard depths, standard thread size. They are either regular mouth (2 3/8" inner diameter, 2 3/4" outer diameter for jar mouth) or wide mouth (3" inner diameter, 3 3/8" outer diameter for the mouth). The only specification necessary to identify a mason jar lid is the size of jar mouth it is designed for.

					Steve McDonald