"Cart" is pretty generic.  Without more specifics, I would start here:

https://www.webstaurantstore.com/carts.html

or

https://www.grainger.com/category/material-handling/transporting/carts-trucks/

If you want something sturdy and reliable, I definitely wouldn't start at Amazon.

Erich

On Saturday, April 6, 2024 at 14:57, Charles Meyer eloquently inscribed: