The DLF Project Managers' Group will be meeting on Monday, May 4, from
8:30-12 and will focus on the single topic:
Portfolio management/Managing multiple projects.
Draft meeting agenda:
* 8:30-8:45 People arrive / coffee / group activity: each table makes
a list of issues/anecdotes related to managing multiple projects/
* 8:45-8:50 Introduction / logistics
* 8:50-10:00 Lightning talks + discussion
* 10:00-10:15 Break / informal discussion
* 10:15-11:35 In-depth presentations (20 minutes each) + discussion.
Could include someone giving a micro-tutorial based on a book about
managing multiple projects.
* 11:35- 12:00 Discussion on how to build the PM Group community
* 12:00 - lunch & informal discussions
> We need a head count, so if you plan to attend this meeting and
haven't already let us know, send us an email *off-list* expressing
your interest (a quick "yes I will attend" will do).
(Send to: [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask])
> If you want to propose a talk (lightning or longer) email us off
> If you want to subscribe to the DLF Project Managers' list:
and click "Join or Leave DLF-PM-GROUP"
We look forward to hearing from you,
Jennifer and Delphine