I am in the process of creating YAOSS4LL (Yet Another Open Source Software For Libraries List), and I'm hoping to garner the expertise of our communities.
More specifically, I would like to create a (more or less) comprehensive list of library-related open source software in the following areas:
* content management systems (CMS)
* "discovery systems"
* electronic resource management (ERM)
* institutional repositories (IR)
* integrated library systems (ILS)
* resource sharing/interlibrary loan (ILL)
Unfortunately, I am being challenged when it comes to ERMs and resource sharing/ILL applications. The other areas seem well-developed. You can see what I've done so far at the following (temporary) link:
Do you have any suggestions or additions? Is your (favorite) library-related OSS application missing from my list?
Eric (Lease) Morgan