The Digital Services Librarian provides expertise in creating and managing
library digital collections, such as digital special collections, electronic
theses and dissertations, and other born-digital or retrospectively digitized
materials. This position assumes primary responsibility for the administration
and development of university's institutional repository and participates in
the management of library's web presence. This position also works
collaboratively with electronic resources librarians to support access to
online databases and full-text journals.
* Oversee the administration of Loyola eCommons, the university's institutional repository, including collection development strategy, policy development, outreach, and technical workflows.
* Participate in developing and maintaining the University Libraries' web site, which is the central place providing access to library digital content and services.
* Develop, maintain, and provide enhancements to digital library applications to ensure effective and efficient delivery of library digital resources and services.
* Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to use of library digital resources.
* Keep current with trends in web and digital library technologies.
More information about the position is available at the [Loyola Human
Resources web site](http://www.luc.edu/hr/index.shtml).
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/993/