]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

CODE4LIB Home

CODE4LIB  February 2015

CODE4LIB February 2015

Re: Info request - Library Hackathon for students (CODE4LIB Digest - 10 Feb 2015 to 11 Feb 2015 (#2015-36)

Kate Tasker <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Feb 2015 16:12:02 -0800

text/plain

Hi Craig,

The Bancroft Library co-organized a Hackathon with the UC Berkeley Digital
Humanities Working Group last year, using data
from the Free Speech Movement digital collections at Berkeley. Check out
the blog post about it here:

https://bancroftdigitalcollectionsunit.wordpress.com/2014/08/06/bancroft-hosts-hackfsm-the-first-interdisciplinary-hackathon-at-uc-berkeley/

And there's also a white paper here:
http://research-it.berkeley.edu/publications/hackfsm-bootstrapping-library-hackathon-eight-short-weeks