The Engineering and Computer Sciences Librarian serves as a liaison to the College of Engineering and Computer Science (ECS), ensuring that Libraries’ collections and services support the academic and research needs of students and faculty in those units. They provide essential services, including research assistance, information literacy instruction, and collection development, and serves as the Libraries’ point of contact for the assigned areas.
• MLS (ALA-accredited) or equivalent combination of education and experience
• At least three years of professional experience as a librarian
• At least one year focused on instruction
• At least one year focused on supporting Engineering and/or Computer Science
• Graduate work, degree, or other relevant experience in Engineering and/or Computer Science preferred
• Experience working with distance students preferred
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: https://jobs.code4lib.org/jobs/38433-engineering-and-computer-sciences-librarian