The organizers of LD4 2020 are actively evaluating developments concerning the novel coronavirus COVID-19<https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html>. We had planned to open registration today, but are now awaiting more information from our institutions before we are able to proceed.
The health and safety of conference participants is our first priority. If plans need to change, our communities will be notified by email, and we will post updates on the conference web site, ld4.io<http://ld4.io>. Thanks to everyone for their patience and understanding.
Hilary Thorsen (Stanford University) and Christine Fernsebner Eslao (Harvard University), Conference Co-Chairs
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>