The BCC Forum Committee is pleased to announce that the program<https://bitcuratorconsortium.org/forum/#schedule> for the 2023 BitCurator Forum<https://bitcuratorconsortium.org/forum/> is live and registration is open!
Register via Eventbrite: <https://bitcuratorusersforum2021.eventbrite.com> https://bitcurator-forum-2023.eventbrite.com<https://bitcurator-forum-2023.eventbrite.com/>
We are proud to offer registration for BitCurator Forum 2023 at a sliding scale starting at $0<https://bitcuratorconsortium.org/forum/#registration>. Again this year, we have group rates: discounted rates for groups of 3 or more people from the same organization. Individuals from groups will receive a code to be used at checkout, allowing them to register individually at the discounted rate. If you wish to register as part of a group, please contact Educopia<https://airtable.com/shrZLGokjBNnLHZhv> before registering.
Registration closes on March 24, 2023. We encourage you to register early. Although the Forum can accommodate up to 500 attendees, enrollment for some workshops will be capped (with waitlists). Links to the events will be sent via email to registrants a few days before the start of the Forum.
We welcome sponsors for the event. Please visit the Sponsorship<https://bitcuratorconsortium.org/forum/#sponsorships> section of the website or contact jess.farrell(at)educopia.org<http://educopia.org>.
About the BitCurator Forum
The BitCurator Forum brings together representatives of all levels of experience from libraries, archives, museums, and related professions engaged in (or considering) digital archives work.
The Forum will balance discussion of theory and practice of digital forensics, curation, and related digital analysis workflows. There will also be hands-on activities with the BitCurator environment, and other useful tools.
The BitCurator Forum is organized by the BCC<https://bitcuratorconsortium.org/>'s Program Committee:
* Lourdes Johnson, University of Miami, Leadership Team
* Katherine Martinez, The New School, Leadership Team
* Alice Prael, Yale University Libraries, Leadership Team
* Emily Sommers, University of Toronto Libraries, Leadership Team
* Elvia Arroyo-Ramirez, University of California Irvine Libraries
* David Cirella, Yale University Libraries
* Brian Dietz, NC State University Libraries
* Elizabeth Dunham, Arizona State University
* Jessica Farrell, Educopia Institute
* Lara Friedman-Shedlov, University of Minnesota Libraries
* Kelly Phillips, Northern Arizona University
* Lori Podolsky, McGill University
* Kari Smith, Global Archivist LLC