Event: Onboarding Community FOLIO Developers
Time: Wednesday, February 1, 2017 at 11:00AM EST / 1600 GMT
Calling all software developers!
Are you a software developer interested in contributing to FOLIO? Are you
just curious about this project and what participation might entail?
Everyone is welcome! No commitment is necessary.
At this FOLIO Forum you will:
· Learn about the FOLIO project and its structure
· Learn about the various tools being used by the developers
· Learn how to install the FOLIO platform on your development
· Learn how to locate tasks that are available to be worked on
There will be plenty of time for questions.
· Jakub Skoczen – Index Data, FOLIO Technical Project Manager
· Holly Mistlebauer – Cornell University, OLE Project Manager
· Matt Connolly – Cornell University, OLE FOLIO Developer
Please use the hashtag #FOLIOforum on social media for these events.
The Open Library Community Forum is sponsored by OLE
<https://www.openlibraryenvironment.org> (Open Library Environment) and is
governed by the OLE Code of Conduct
A recording of this Forum will be made available on the OLE
Manager, Library Technical Services
Library & Technology Services
30 Library Drive - Bethlehem, PA - 18015
610.758.3040 - [log in to unmask]
Library Technical Services Wiki <https://confluence.cc.lehigh.edu/x/SQAR>