Call for Proposals: 2023 LD4 Conference on Linked Data
Submission deadline: June 2, 2023
Submission form: https://forms.gle/mYYwSvh1hFMYNd4H8
The deadline to propose content for the 2023 LD4 Conference is fast approaching! All proposals are due June 2, 2023.
The 2023 LD4 Conference will be held online from July 10-14. We are accepting proposals for content in a variety of formats and we invite you to submit your proposal to be part of creating this conference! By bringing together a broad range of perspectives, the conference seeks to foster a community of practice for linked data in cultural heritage institutions.
The conference will include activities tailored to all levels of experience with linked data, with a focus on themes of:
* Linked data and ethics
* Creative communities and Wikidata/Wikibase
* Representation and online knowledge production
* AI intersections with linked data
* Sustainability, feasibility, and workflows
* Global linked data initiatives
* Linked data in digital scholarship
* Linked data visualization
We are especially encouraging proposals from participants from groups and regions that are traditionally underrepresented in conferences related to linked data in libraries and other cultural heritage organizations, as well as proposals from early career professionals. Successful proposals will focus on concrete ways that linked data impacts GLAM (Galleries, Libraries, Archives, and Museums) institutions, and will share pathways that allow others to participate in linked data.
To submit a proposal, please fill out the form: https://forms.gle/mYYwSvh1hFMYNd4H8
* The conference will take place online, July 10-14, 2023.
* The language of the conference is English, but there may be opportunities to meet in language-specific groups if there is interest.
* The conference is free of charge, and general registration will open in June.
* The conference is an initiative of the LD4 Community<http://ld4.io>.
2023 LD4 Conference Co-Chairs
Christine Fernsebner Eslao