A brief summary and demo from the second Fedora 6 sprint is now available: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmaNF5Mth9U. This demo focuses on the updated migration-utils  tool, which now supports basic Fedora 3 to Fedora 6 data conversion based on the Oxford Common File Layout . A more complete video walkthrough of the tool will be available soon, and more information on the sprint and its outcomes can be found in the written summary . If you have a Fedora 3 repository and you are interested in migrating to Fedora 6 when it is available, please test the latest release of migration-utils  and let us know whether or not the output meets your expectations by filling out this short feedback form: https://forms.gle/zj8Qy9f2vUbdfBKU6.
We would like to thank all of the sprint participants and their institutions for their ongoing engagement:
* Danny Bernstein, LYRASIS
* Aaron Birkland, Johns Hopkins University
* Peter Eichman, University of Maryland
* Dan Field, National Library of Wales
* Remigiusz Malessa, National Library of Wales
* Ben Pennell, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
* Mohamed Mohideen Abdul Rasheed, University of Maryland
* Bethany Seeger, Amherst College
* Jared Whiklo, University of Manitoba
* Peter Winckles, University of Wisconsin-Madison
* Andrew Woods, LYRASIS
If you are interested in participating in the next Fedora 6 code sprint in early 2020, please fill out this Doodle poll: https://doodle.com/poll/es7nwdppt94rv2pz.
For more information on Fedora 6 please register for the free overview webinar, which will take place on Tuesday, December 3 at 10am ET: https://www.lyrasis.org/content/Pages/Event-Details.aspx?Eid=2EA4835F-06FC-E911-80FE-00155D73CF3B.
Program Leader, DuraSpace Community Supported Programs
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[cid:[log in to unmask]]