(Please excuse cross posting.)
LAC Group seeks an experienced Website Designer I for immediate consideration, subject to award. Must be a United States Citizen in order to be considered.
* Has experience working directly with Internet sites, either in development or support.
* Experience with Unix and other operating systems.
* Coordinates development of content structure and website appearance with the content and graphic teams.
* Develops and updates websites' technical plan.
* Sets up, maintains, and programs the web services.
* Installs operating systems and software.
* Runs and maintains databases.
* Monitors website activity and analyzes user statistics.
* Provides guidance to organizational elements utilizing the website.
* U.S. Citizen
* Associate's Degree or equivalent and 2 years of relevant experience
To read more details and to apply please visit this link: http://bit.ly/WebsiteDesignerI
To view all of our currently open positions please visit: http://lac-group.com/lac-group/careers/
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
Patty De Anda Gates
Communications & Projects Associate
323.302.9439 - direct
323.852.1083 - main
323.852.1093 - fax
LAC Group, 6500 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 2240, Los Angeles, CA 90048
LAC on LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=1235317> | LAC on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/LAC-Group/136401033040717?v=app_4949752878&ref=ts#!/pages/LAC-Group/136401033040717?v=wall&ref=ts> | LAC on Twitter<http://twitter.com/libassociates> | LAC Group Newsletter Sign-up<http://lac-group.com/lac-group/newsletter/>
The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please contact the sender.