The Information Services Division is looking for a forward thinking, service
oriented and motivated individual to work in a collaborative team.
This person will:
* Provide assistance in the areas of computing, networking, media and traditional reference services.
* Provide reference and helpdesk support/first-tier technology support to students, faculty and staff.
* Participate in library and technology instruction while actively leading and guiding the efficiency and user-oriented attitude of the Information Desk.
* Serve as library liaison to academic departments.
* Resolve basic questions from users regarding software products (Microsoft Office, etc.), and the campus network.
* Refer requests requiring further assistance to appropriate Information Services specialists.
* Maintain online documentation, the information Services Website, and the Information Services management ticket knowledgebase and reports.
* Monitor the Information Commons and assist students, faculty and staff.
* Masters of Library Science required from an American Library Association (ALA) accredited institution.
* Minimum of 3 years professional library experience, preferably in an academic setting.
* Experience with first-tier information technology support required.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization, and analytic skills.
* Ability to work creatively, collaboratively and effectively both as a team member and independently.
* Skill in the use of library components (including instruction), technology and web applications.
* Must have experience with integrating new technologies into the delivery of information systems and with technology support.
* Facility with integrated library systems, learning management systems, and/or web content management systems preferred.
* Must be able to work evening and weekend hours as necessary.
Rhodes offers an excellent benefits package and a great working environment.
For a complete job description and to apply online, please visit
[http://jobs.rhodes.edu](http://jobs.rhodes.edu). We are an equal opportunity
employer committed to diversity in the workforce. For more information about
Rhodes please visit our web site at [www.rhodes.edu](http://www.rhodes.edu).
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/9717/