Learning Spaces Technology Coordinator
University of Colorado at Denver
The Auraria Library, serving the University of Colorado Denver, Downtown
Denver Campus; Metropolitan State University of Denver; and the Community
College of Denver seeks a dynamic, energetic and innovative Learning Spaces
Technology Coordinator. This position exists to envision, plan, implement, and
maintain user-oriented digital technologies--including upgrades--and to
support their adoption and usage in an academic library environment.
Examples of Work Performed
* Leads the direction, programming, curriculum integration, and maintenance of technology-enabled public learning spaces including interactive and digital display system, Library maker spaces, Library classrooms, and future initiatives.
* Responsible for oversight, management, and maintenance of Library's interactive digital display system including: use policies; scheduling mechanisms; training; software and hardware.
* Interfaces with library liaisons, campus faculty, and educational technology departments from the three schools that comprise Auraria Higher Education Center. Investigates faculty needs related to publicly-accessible educational technologies.
* Proposes and develops new-media projects, leveraging video, web, graphics, social media, and interactive multimedia
* Coordinates with liaison librarians, Digital Initiatives Librarian, and campus stakeholders to identify content (both pre-packaged and user-created) for library's interactive digital display systems.
* Engages in outreach activities, with assistance from Library Marketing and Communications director and liaison librarians, to inform campus constituents of Library learning spaces, technologies, and programs.
* Investigates, recommends, and implements new library user-oriented technologies, software, and tools--especially in high impact library learning spaces.
* Provides leadership and planning in the use of learning spaces technologies; professional design and multimedia production software; and other technologies deployed in public computing areas.
* Provides formal and informal technology training to faculty, staff, and students.
* Leads related library committees and task forces and serves on appropriate campus-level committees.
Required Education/Experience/Skills (Minimum Qualifications):
* Bachelor's degree in digital media, educational technology, scientific media design, or related field
* 2 years of professional experience in digital media, educational technology or related field.
Position Classification and Salary:
This is an Exempt Professional position with a minimum salary of $49,000/year,
commensurate with skills and experience. The University of Colorado offers a
full benefits package. Information on University benefits programs, including
eligibility, is located at www.cu.edu/pbs/.
Applications will only be accepted electronically at www.jobsatcu.com, job
Quick Link: www.jobsatcu.com/postings/80057
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/13264/