As a member of the Educational and Cultural Technology team, the Front End
Developer will use their skills to develop high quality, engaging user
interfaces for applications that support teaching, learning, and research. The
developer will primarily concentrate on client-side development using
Rails. The developer will contribute to the open source
Mirador project ([http://projectmirador.org/](http://projectmirador.org/)) and
participate in the International Image Interoperability Framework
Required Education and Experience: Bachelor's Degree in a
related field and two to four years of related work experience or an
equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Demonstrated proficiency with HTML and CSS.
* Experience developing applications that leverage REST APIs.
* Familiarity with GitHub; experience with collaborative development.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to work and communicate effectively with students, faculty, and staff.
Preferred Education, Experience and Skills:
* Basic development experience with Ruby on Rails.
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/23849/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/