Content Manager in a non-library position
Sales Teams Library Content Manager
HR Title: Sales Enablement Program Specialist:
Job ID 160999
Being organized and ensuring that the sales enablement platform is predictably
delivering the correct content to our users is a key element of this position!
We are looking for a methodical, process-driven individual who can initiate a
vision and execute a content management system in practical yet impactful
increments. This individual will ensure ADI's sales enablement platform
delivers the optimum sales collateral to our intended audience throughout the
The position spans across managing content, syndicating content, reporting key
measures as well as the maintaining the backend content infrastructure.
The individual must have the desire to explore new ideas with industry's
practitioners as well as work alongside other ADI teams to streamline ADI's
content management strategy.
This position reports into the Sales Learning & Enablement Manager responsible
for content generation and optimization.
• Ensures ADI content publishing process and standards are efficient and
• Drives content policy definition, standards, and guidelines for content
creation, maintenance and governance
• Support sales enablement platform users including trouble-shooting anomalies
and generating reports
• Drive user-ship to the Sales Enablement Platform
• Conduct content audits; synthesize findings into simplified insights and
actionable next steps for improvements
• 5+ years of experience in a relevant field
• Proven project management skills with an attention to details
• Ability to translate user needs into technology that improves user
• Strong organizational and proven ability to multi-task effectively
• Highly collaborative and strong interpersonal skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Working knowledge of Accent Technology's product suite an advantage
• Bachelor's degree in Communication or Master's degree in Library Science; an
advanced degree an advantage
Please send a cover letter and resume to Whitni.
Note about position from Whitni:
This is a non-library position, the team is looking for someone with library
skills to help manage their content and maintain their systems. Someone who is
interested in System Librarianship or Web Technologies and Content Management
would be interested in this position.
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/26278/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/