The 2018 Electronic Resources and Libraries Conference starts in less than a week and we invite you to join us online. The conference is offering over 100 hours of peer-reviewed, community-voted content exploring topics and trends in e-resources management and digital services. Register Now!<https://www.electroniclibrarian.org/conference-info/online-conference/>
It’s our 13th annual conference and we hope you’ll take a look at the program and consider attending!
13 MOST POPULAR SESSIONS
1. Content Standards and Their Consequences: How Platform Power is Reshaping Global Communications Policy<http://sched.co/CZDA>
2. Antisocial Media: How Facebook Disconnects People and Undermines Democracy<http://sched.co/CZU5>
3. S020: Do we know what we are paying for? Assessment of use of electronic resources<http://sched.co/Crgn>
4. S046-02: So Many Tools: an Overview of Electronic Resource Assessment Tools at Columbia University Libraries<http://sched.co/Crfe>
5. S011: The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Librarian Art of Decluttering and Organizing EZProxy<http://sched.co/Crgm>
6. S060: Crying, Waiting, Hoping: How to Make Sure Your Remote Users Can Access e-Resources<http://sched.co/CrgA>
7. S046-01: Troubleshooting 101: how to fix broken things under pressure<http://sched.co/CrfX>
8. S007: Did we buy this? Untangling which materials are licensed with the help of modern technology<http://sched.co/CrgC>
9. S002: Limits of Discovery Systems for Users<http://sched.co/Crgp>
10. S065: Open Access Content in Discovery<http://sched.co/CrgM>
11. S080: Moving Beyond IP Authentication: The New Frontier in Single Sign-On<http://sched.co/Crgj>
12. S036-01: Three T's and OneNote: Managing E-Resource Tracking, Title Lists, and To-Do lists with Microsoft OneNote<http://sched.co/CrfU>
13. S086-01: Playing Hide 'n Seek with electronic resource metrics: Seeking the hidden work in electronic resource management<http://sched.co/Crfb>
View all Live Sessions - https://erl18.sched.com/audience/Live
View Recorded Sessions (added >1 day after presented): https://erl18.sched.com/audience/Recorded
If this content is of interest to more than one person from your organization, consider an institution / group access ticket for greater savings.
ER&L 2018, the 13th Annual Electronic Resources and Libraries is in Austin, Texas at the UT Austin Executive Education and Conference Center and will stream dozens of sessions live each day March 5-7, 2018.
Visit electroniclibrarian.org<https://www.electroniclibrarian.org/>. Questions: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Electronic Resources & Libraries
ER&L 2018 | March 4–7, 2018 | Austin, Texas & Online
electroniclibrarian.org<http://www.electroniclibrarian.org/> | @ERandL<http://www.twitter.com/ERandL> | #erl18<http://twitter.com/search?q=%23erl18>
Designing for Digital
D4D 2018 | March 5-7, 2018 | Austin, Texas & Online
designingfordigital.com<http://www.designingfordigital.com/> | @Design4Lib<http://www.twitter.com/Design4Lib> | #d4d18<http://twitter.com/search?q=%23d4d18>
This message and its contents including attachments are intended solely for the original recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify me immediately and delete this message from your computer system. Any unauthorized use or distribution is prohibited. Please consider the environment before printing this email.