Dont miss out on these upcoming technology and management focused online courses from Amigos Library Services:
* EPUB3 and Ebooks: What Do We Need to Know?<https://www.amigos.org/node/4952> March 1, 10:30 am-12 pm CST.
* Understanding and Using Library Data<https://www.amigos.org/node/4859> March 12 & 14, 10:30 am-12:30 pm CDT.
* Communication Planning for Libraries<https://www.amigos.org/node/4857> March 13 & 15, 2-4 pm CDT.
* Introduction to Project Management<https://www.amigos.org/node/3676> March 20 & 22, 2-4 pm CDT.
* Library Management for Beginners: Managing Personnel<https://www.amigos.org/node/3882> March 27, 2-4 pm CDT. Early bird pricing ends March 5.
* Myers-Briggs at Work<https://www.amigos.org/node/4720> March 27, 1-2 pm CDT. Early bird pricing ends March 5.
* Revisiting the Digital Millennium Copyright Act<https://www.amigos.org/node/4951> March 30, 10:30-11:30 am CDT. Early bird pricing ends March 8.
* Blockchain: It Isnt Just for Bitcoin<https://www.amigos.org/node/4954> April 12, 1-2:30 pm CDT. Early bird pricing ends March 21.
You can view our entire training schedule at https://www.amigos.org/continuing_education.
Consulting & Education Services Manager
Amigos Library Services
1190 Meramec Station Road, Suite 207 | Ballwin, MO 63021-6902
800-843-8482 x2897 | 972-340-2897(direct)
www.amigos.org<http://www.amigos.org/> | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Check out our member benefits<http://www.amigos.org/benefits>