Innovative Interfaces creates cutting-edge products that allow libraries to
succeed in a modern technology environment and the freedom to implement
solutions that best meet their specific needs. An established company with a
vision for the future, Innovative connects with thousands of libraries of all
types in over 50 countries.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, team-oriented individual to assist
Innovative's sales efforts by presenting library system demonstrations to
libraries throughout North America. Approximately 50% travel required.
Position may be based in Emeryville, CA or field-based.
* Create and deliver integrated library system sales presentations / demonstrations to libraries throughout North America.
* Learn new software and develop effective strategies to communicate benefits to potential customers.
* Provide support to Sales Department in all aspects of the sales process.
* Assist in training Sales team in new products and services offered by Innovative Interfaces.
* Provide technical support to the sales effort by assisting with Web-based demonstrations and helping to manage the sales demonstration environment.
* Attend regional or national conferences as necessary.
* MLIS or other relevant degree, or relevant work experience.
* Understanding of integrated library system functionality.
* Excellent presentation skills.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
Innovative Interfaces is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/8838/