Amigos Library Services offers Know & Go sessions to members and non-members. These one-hour webinars are a great opportunity for you to get information on current topics and then go about the rest of your day. Know & Go sessions are free for Amigos members, or only $35 for non-members, including groups!
* Transferable Skills and the Empowered Employee<https://www.amigos.org/node/3585> - February 26, 1:30-2:30 pm CST
* Market Your Library with Google Ad Grants<https://www.amigos.org/node/4858> - March 12, 1:30-2:30 pm CDT
* Web Content Accessibility Guidelines: An Overview<https://www.amigos.org/node/4946> - March 19, 1:30-2:30 pm CDT
* New MARC 21 Authority Format Fields for Encoding RDA Authority Data<https://www.amigos.org/node/2497> - March 26, 1:30-2:30 pm CDT
* Preserving VHS Collections with Section 108 of the DMCA<https://www.amigos.org/node/4300> - April 16, 1:30-2:30 pm CDT
* Getting the Most Out of Amigos Membership<https://www.amigos.org/node/3761> (free for non-members!) - April 30, 1:30-2:30 pm CDT
You can view our entire training schedule at https://www.amigos.org/continuing_education.
Consulting & Education Services Manager
Amigos Library Services
1190 Meramec Station Road, Suite 207 | Ballwin, MO 63021-6902
800-843-8482 x2897 | 972-340-2897(direct)
www.amigos.org<http://www.amigos.org/> | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Wrangling Library Data: Analytics, Dashboards, and Spreadsheets
February 22, 2018